Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card: Aadhar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number given to every single Citizen of India in view of their Biometric and Demographic Data. The Whole data in regards to the Aadhar is put away in the Central Database. The Database is kept up by the local government’s office known as “One of a kind Identification Authority of India”. So as to have better security, you should refresh and check Mobile and Email Address. Likewise, you ought to confirm your Aadhar Number. Here in this article, I will give you data about how you can Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card. Do Check Your Aadhar Card Status and Aadhar Card Download By Using Aadhar Number & Enrollment Number.
Read More: How to Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
Why would it be advisable for you to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
Because of some reason, you have lost your Acknowledge slip you gotten at the season of Application for your Aadhar Card, by confirming your Mobile Number, you will have the capacity to get the insights about your Aadhar Number and Enrolment Number effectively.
In the event that you need to download your Aadhar card at any moment, your portable number ought to be confirmed, as you will get OTP at your enrolled versatile number.
In the event that your Mobile Number and Email Address are confirmed, it will be helpful to you at different events.
Here, in this article, I will give you the well-ordered technique to Update or Verify Email and Mobile Number connected with Aadhar Number.
How might you Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
Take the straightforward strides as given underneath:
- Make a beeline for the administration’s legitimate UIDAI site. To visit, tap on this connection.
- Presently you will have the capacity to see the segment of “Aadhar Online Services”.
- Presently tap on the connection which appears, “Confirm Email/Mobile Number” given under the Aadhar Services segment.
- When you click, you will be diverted to the occupant UIDAI’s gateway.
- Presently you need to Enter Details as appeared on the page as Aadhar Number, Email or Mobile Number, whatever you need to check, at that point enter the security code as shown in the picture lastly tap on the Generate Verification Code.
- Presently you will get the code at your Email or Mobile Number, whichever you have asked. Enter the code in the container gave and after that tap on Verify.
When you finish this strategy, your Mobile Number or Email ID will be checked. By doing this check, you will have the capacity to perform different things easily. Aadhar Correction
Offline Method to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
You can likewise refresh the status of your Mobile Number through Offline Method moreover. To Update the status of following the basic strides as given beneath:
- Download the Aadhar Card Correction frame from this connection.
- Presently, remove one print from the frame and select “Portable” alternative from the field.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar Number and after that fill every one of the points of interest as said in your Aadhar Card.
- It would be ideal if you ensure, you need to enter the shape in both the dialect, English and in your neighbourhood dialect as said in your Aadhar card. Likewise, you need to Enter the entire data in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Presently, enter the portable number you need to refresh.
- Say the subtle elements of the record you join with your Correction shape.
- Enter every one of the points of interest fittingly and afterwards check the shape 2 times.
- In conclusion, put the shape in a pleasant Envelope and Mention “Aadhar Correction Form” on the highest point of your Envelope.
- Specify your Name and Address on the Envelope.
- The last stride, send the shape to any of the Address as given underneath:
Box No.10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001.
UIDAI Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034.
In order to have better security, you should also verify your Aadhar Number. To verify your Aadhar Number visit this link.