Complaint for Aadhar: Aadhar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number given to every one of the nationals of India. It is given in view of thought of their Biometric and Demographic information. All the data related with the Aadhar is put away in a focal database. The database is kept up by the Central Government Agency known as “One of a kind Identification Authority of India”. On the off chance that you are confronting any issues in regards to the utilization of your Aadhar Card, you can post your Complaint for Aadhar.
Complaint for Aadhar
At the season of Application for your Aadhar card, in the event that you confront any of the issues with respect to the administration or move not made by the Aadhar Representative, at that point you can Complaint for Aadhar on its entryway. The legislature began this entry to help every one of the general population the nation over.
Read More: Aadhar Card Status
Following are the issues identified with Complaint for Aadhar:
- On the off chance that the administrator is not acting legitimately with you.
- On the off chance that the administrator is precluding for your application from claiming Aadhar Card.
- On the off chance that the administrator has not given you the Acknowledgment slip to your Aadhar Card.
- On the off chance that there is a shortage of shape at the Aadhar Office.
- On the off chance that you are not getting fitting offices at the Aadhar Office.
- The administrator is not entering current information in application type of your Aadhar Registration in spite of you have alarmed him/her.
Not ready to discover the office despite the fact that it appears on the UIDAI’s site.
Read More: Aadhar Card Download
How to book a Complaint for Aadhar Card?
You can whine about Aadhar related issues by following the means underneath:
- Initially, visit the Resident UIDAI Official Portal by tapping on this connection.
- Presently you need to tap on the connection demonstrating “Grievance Center”.
- Presently you will be diverted to another page, here you need to tap on the connection which appears, “Record Complaint”.
- When you tap on the connection, you will see a shape as demonstrated as follows, now you need to enter all the obligatory fields in the frame.
- You need to enter points of interest, for example, Enrollment ID, Full name, Email, Mobile Number, Pincode, and city.
- Presently you need to choose principle class and classification from the rundown.
- Enter the Security code as shown in the picture.
- At that point, you need to enter the comments on the off chance that you have any lastly tap on “Submit”.
By following the above system, your grumble for Aadhar will be enrolled in the entrance.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Different Issues identified with Aadhar Card
Aside from issues recorded above, there are likewise sure different issues related to Aadhar Card which is as per the following:
- You haven’t gotten your Aadhar Card or it’s conveyed to a better place.
For this issue, you can check the Status of your Aadhar Card Online by Clicking on this connection.
Another way is, you can send an Email or contact on the Toll-Free number of UIDAI. Other than this, you can likewise send a post at the enlisted deliver to check the status of your Aadhar Card. Subtle elements for contact are as per the following:
Toll-Free number: 1947
Fax: 080-2353 1947
Postage information: PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Administration of India (GoI),
third Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
- You haven’t gotten the Acknowledgment slip or Lost your Enrolment Slip and not ready to get Aadhar Card.
Take the basic strides as offered beneath to get your E-Aadhar Card.
Above all else, you need to give data, for example, Name, Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Residental Address, Pincode, Gender and Mobile Number in an Email to email@example.com(Official Helpdesk of UIDAI).
You will then get the Enrolment ID in your Mail Address. Presently you need to utilize this data to get the E-Aadhar Card.
Visit the Official Resident’s UIDAI’s site and tap on Get Aadhar. At that point Click on Get E-Aadhar and fill all the basic subtle elements in the shape.
After this, Aadhar card will be downloaded to your gadget.
- Lost your Aadhar Card.
On the off chance that you have lost your Aadhar card, because of either reason, you can basically take the means as given in this connection.
- You have Spelling Mistakes or any Demographic Mistakes
You can refresh at the season of Registration of your Aadhar Card at Aadhar Office or inside the 48 hrs you have gotten your Enrolment ID. In the event that you missed this, you can take after the methodology as recorded previously.
Expectation you got all the basic data about how to put a gripe for Aadhar.
As of late, we have distributed the post on, How to Link your Pan Card with your Aadhar Card with Proper well ordered Guideline.
So on the off chance that you need to do it at that point take after the beneath connect: Link Aadhar Card with Aadhar.
Read More: Check Your Linked Bank with Aadhar Number