How to Apply for Aadhar Card Registration: Instructions to Apply for Aadhar Card: You have still don’t connected for Aadhar Card. Is it accurate to say that you are as yet wanting to apply for Aadhar Card? For all individuals who don’t have the foggiest idea, Aadhar is a novel Identification Number that is given to every one of the Citizens in view of their Biometric and in addition Demographic Data. In the event that, you don’t have the foggiest idea about, the Government of India is giving heaps of Benefits to every one of the general population who have Aadhar card. In this way, don’t sit tight and apply straight away for the Aadhar Card. Here, we will give you finish insights about How to Apply for Aadhar card.
Read More: Aadhar Card Status
The most effective method to Apply for Aadhar Card
Aadhar is essentially a Unique Identification of Each and Every Citizen of India. All the Information of the Aadhar card is put away in the Central Database. According to Government of India, every last Citizen of India ought to have an Aadhar card, as it is utilized as a part of different legitimate exercises. Other than this, there are a various number of advantages related with the Aadhar card.
Procedure to Apply for Aadhar Card
Well ordered Procedure to Apply for Aadhar is as per the following:
- Keeping in mind the end goal to apply for the Aadhar Card, you will initially require “Aadhar Application Form”. Tap on the connection underneath to download the Aadhar Application Form.
- Here you need to first fill the “Enlistment Center”. If it’s not too much trouble make certain to fill the Enrollment Center right and afterward fill the shape with all the fundamental subtle elements required.
- Presently, at the Aadhar Enrollment Center, you need to give your Eye-Scan, Fingerprint and the Passport estimate Photo to the Aadhar card Representative.
- Presently you will get an impermanent slip or the receipt of the Aadhar card from the Aadhar card agent as a piece of Acknowledgment.
- Afterward, every one of the information that you have given will be checked and as per your subtle elements, you will get your Aadhar Card by Post.
Read More: Aadhar Card Download
Nextly, you need to give the Proof of Identity. The Proof of Identity comprises of Photo and a Name. The following is the rundown of records that are substantial for Proof of Identity.
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Ration card
- NGERS Job card
- Government Photo ID card
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Kishan Photo Passbook
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- ECHS/ CGHS Photo Card
- PSU Issued Service Photo ID card
- Certificate of Identity issued by Tehsildar on letterhead or Government Gazetted Officer
- Disability ID card
- Photo ID Card Issued by the recognized educational Institutions
- PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card
- Address card that has name and photo provided by the Department of Posts.
Next is, you additionally need to present a Proof of Address to the Aadhar Card Representative. Reports that are acknowledged as the Proof of Address are as per the following:
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Gas Connection Bill
- Water Bill
- Voter ID
- Post Office Account Passbook
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Landline Bill
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity card
- Property tax receipt
- Credit Card Statement
- Insurance Policy
- Kissan Passbook
- Arms License
- Signed Letter by Bank having photo on letterhead
- National Rural Employment Generation Scheme job card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Pensioner Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Passport of Parents if minor
- Certificate of address issued by MP, MLA or Gazetted Officer or Village Panchayat or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Rent/lease/registered sales agreement
- Caste & Domicile Certificate issued by State Government
- Arms License
- ECHS/ CGHS Card
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts
- Passport of Spouse
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
Next is, you likewise need to present a Proof of Address to the Aadhar Card Representative. Reports that are acknowledged as the Proof of Address are as per the following:
- Birth Certificate issued by State Municipal Corporation
- SSLC Certificate or Book.
- PAN Card.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Photo Identity Card that contains the DOB.
- Certificate of Date of Birth that is issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- State or Central Pension Payment Order.
- Mark sheet that has been issued by any Government University or Board.
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card.
On the off chance that you need to confirm your Aadhar Information then you can check it here. Check Aadhar Number
After you present every one of the Documents alongside your Biometric information to the Aadhar card Center and afterward every one of the information you have submitted will be confirmed and you will get Aadhar card following 4 to a month and a half. Your Aadhar card will be sent to your enlisted address by means of post.